ASA Perspective

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 05:10:58 EST

    Once again, I think I will go out on a limb. After all, you
    only live once. And I am not afraid to apologize. One reason
    for that is a line that I heard from a recent message.

    How can you have a relationship with someone who is never wrong?

    I delicately avoided calling the ICR a Christian cult in a previous
    post. Part of my reason for that is that I try to be constructive.
    Simply labeling a group a cult would seem to create divisiveness.
    I think the apostle Paul had some strong words about divisiveness.
    Disagreement and discussion, good. Divisiveness, bad.

    How can we get the ICR to have a listserv like the ASA does?

    Jim