Re: ASA Perspective

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 09:45:31 EST

    Michael wrote

    >these recent heretical innovations of Henry Morris et al.

    That may be a bit much, Michael. Then again, I just called
    YEC an insane cult.

    But heresy sounds like a reason to be bounced from the church.

    "Insane cult" is a way for me to describe the "relevancy" of
    YEC, and the danger of getting "sucked in."

    I used to be YEC. Now, I can happily call them an insane cult.
    I don't think that it would have been fair at any point to call
    me a heretic.

    Jim