Re: ASA Perspective

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 03:47:07 EST

    To pick up from my previous posts

    >When my patience fails me, I may have
    >more to say...

    and

    >Once again, I think I will go out on a limb.

    and John Burgeson's post

    >So -- don't hold your breath on ICR doing anything like the ASA did. It
    >is not in them to do so.

    and Guy Blanchet's post (Re: A New Vision)

    >I think it's a question of wisdom : too much open-mindedness increases
    >the danger of your brain falling out.

    At what point does YEC become partial insanity? Prophetic narrative is a
    real alternative. I realize there is disagreement on this. But, at worst,
    we can agree to disagree.

    I suppose I may dare to go one step further. Ephesians 4:14 says
    "As a result, we are no longer to be children, tossed here and there by
    waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine"

    Jim