FW: ASA Perspective

From: Don Perrett (don.perrett@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 20:37:13 EST

    Jim writes: What truth is communicated by "God separated the waters?"

    While the question is certainly not directed at me, I would first ask anyone
    who knows, what word was used in Aramaic to describe gaseous forms?

    As with many languages, the root for water I would presume to be similar if
    not the same as gas.

    Although I speak 3 foreign languages, Aramaic is not one of them.

    Insight please.