Re: ASA Perspective

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 06:42:47 EST

    Michael Roberts wrote a few things about "historical YEC."
    Others contributed. I am learning quickly.

    I would like to say this. Very strict YEC (Adam & Eve were
    the first humans whom we descended from) requires belief in
    incest. At least among Adam & Eve's children.

    No matter what view you have on Gen 1, if it is an issue that
    makes a difference to you, you have to "hash out" what to
    do with Gen 2-11.

    Jim