The Flood Hoax

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Tue Jul 23 2002 - 20:09:47 EDT

    I continue to study YEC/day-age (and even gap!) issues.

    Apparently the flood is a REALLY BIG deal to YECs.

    We already know that it is biblically false.

    We already know that it is scientifically impossible.

    Has anyone actually read the Genesis Flood? It seems like
    a pretty big book. What is actually in it? Has anyone put
    together a "top ten pieces of baloney" list?

    A little extra time on my hands now that no one on the list
    dares refute the Mesopotamian flood :-),

    Jim Eisele
    Genesis in Question
    http://genesisinquestion.org