Re: The Flood Hoax

From: Michael Roberts (michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 15:40:18 EDT

    Some of us cant be bothered to refute the Mesopotamian flood. I find it
    unconvincing. The whole of Gen 1 -11 is too vague to make a case for any
    position. It is not histroy as we normally consider history but there is
    some history behind it and written in a certain way. Read some commentaries
    on it.

    I read GF in 1971.

    Michael