Re: The Flood Hoax

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 11:00:57 EDT

    Never, in my wildest dreams, did I imagine that I'd be "taking George's
    side" in a history discussion with Dick.

    BUT, if I'm fairly close to correct, George is saying that the theology
    is "above" the history.

    And, I'd have to agree with that 100%. So, let's talk theology. Is
    there any theological reason why Adam must be chronological human #1?

    If not, that's one more nail in AiG's coffin. (I don't really take
    the ICR seriously any more).

    Jim Eisele
    Genesis in Question
    http://genesisinquestion.org