Re: The Flood Hoax

From: Jim Eisele (jeisele@starpower.net)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 19:13:31 EDT

    Hi George,

    I knew that you would come up with a good explanation :-)
    And, we have little common ground on which to discuss.

    But, let's hypothetically say that you wanted to become a
    Baptist (sorry to "tempt" you) :-)

    They would say, "Why not just accept it as history?" So,
    I think that you made a good choice to be a Lutheran.

    If you ever have a faith crisis, though, God forbid, just
    remember that Adam had 56 children. Now that's a potent
    fairy tale. (Just sticking up for the Baptist-types in the
    world, myself included).

    Jim Eisele
    Genesis in Question
    http://genesisinquestion.org