Creativity query

From: William T. Yates (billyates@billyates.com)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 18:57:44 EDT

    Hi--

    My pastor is going to be preaching on portions of early Genesis. He
    seems to be after our duty to be creative in carrying out the 'dominion'
    directive. That is, he is disturbed by current Christianity's
    dereliction of its duty in the arts and sciences and the abandonment of
    these fields to the world. That God pronounced the world He created as
    'good' but we seem to have pronounced it 'bad'. It's probaly somewhat
    off-topic, but can anyone recommend some references that touch on this?

    May I also ask who is going to the Pepperdine meeting? It would be nice
    to see who may be there. I might be, I live close enough. Can anyone
    tell me how wheelchair accessible the facilities are?

    Thanks,

    --Bill Yates

    --
    --Bill Yates