RE: Creativity query

From: Shuan Rose (shuanr@boo.net)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 19:06:43 EDT

    Hi D. F.,
    Yes there is a lot a vapid of Christian music out there but with art, you
    have to remember the maxim that ninety per cent of everything, at any give
    time , is crud.Marty Haugen, David Haas, and Michael Joncas of GIA
    Publications have turned out some sterling stuff
    fhttp://www.giamusic.com/cgi-bin/cart/SoftCart.exe/sacred_music/artists.html
    ?L+scstore+kssq4286+1028072882O8

    Highly recommend the album "Song of God among us".John Michael Talbot, the
    late Keith Green, and Amy Grant (early period) also produced good music.I am
    sure that there is more.In the representational arts, however, there is real
    crisis. Christians appear to be zero for the entire 20th century!
    If I am wrong, let me know.