Re: Creativity query

From: Robert Schneider (rjschn39@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 14:29:07 EDT

    Dave writes:

         Consequently, committed
    > Christian artists will be out of step with the current state of affairs.

    I could not agree more. Good Christian art, if there is to be such a thing,
    will be implicitly prophetic in my view, speaking to the culture, within the
    culture, identifying what in the culture advances the Kingdom and what
    stands over against it. Given the current state of affairs, I believe that
    good Christian art in all its forms will stand over against.

    Bob S.