Re: Creativity query

From: Terry M. Gray (grayt@lamar.colostate.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 21:35:07 EDT

    Bill,

    Not off-topic at all--I'd like to see more discussion along these lines.
    Here are a few references:

    Creation Regained by Albert Wolters (fairly recent and only about 100 pages)

    Calvinism by Abraham Kuyper (his 1910? Stone Lectures)

    All Truth Is God's Truth by Arthur Holmes

    Check out the 12-2001 issue of PSCF (on-line at
    http://www.asa3.org/ASA/PSCF/2001/)

    I have a brief discussion at
    http://www.asa3.org/ASA/topics/Physical%20Science/Gray1999.html in
    the section called "The Scientist's Mandate"

    The Scandal of the Evangelical Mind by Mark Noll

    TG

    --
    Fort Collins, Colorado  80523