Politeness

From: Richard Wein (rwein@lineone.net)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 08:40:19 EST

    Those such as Bertvan and Stephen Jones who've implied that creationists/ID
    proponents are more polite than evolutionists might like to take note of the
    latest Metaviews article, number 098 (http://www.meta-list.org), in which
    that nice Dr Dembski refers to Wesley Elsberry and me as "obnoxious" and
    "Internet stalkers".

    It's a good thing I'm not easily offended. ;-)

    Richard Wein (Tich)
    "Do the calculation. Take the numbers seriously. See if the underlying
    probabilities really are small enough to yield design."
      -- W. A. Dembski, who has never presented any calculation to back up his
    claim to have detected Intelligent Design in life.