Re: Politeness

From: AutismUK@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 17:23:01 EST

    In a message dated 22/11/00 17:21:05 GMT Standard Time, DNAunion writes:

    DNAunion:
    I thought I would take a look at a hypothetical exchange from the
    other point of view. And I stuck to something more concrete,
    instead of a ludicrous example of theist's not being able to do
    first-grade math.

    Paul Robson:
    It is arguable that your claim that the comments of myself and Chris
    Cogan seemingly satisfy your claim that "evolutionists rely solely
    on appeals to open system thermodynamics to explain the existence
    of a functioning cell" are of a similar comprehension level.

    Given that you allege this claim happens "frequently" I am still waiting
    for an example. Can you provide one, or was this something you
    made up because it sounds good ?

    I suggest you either provide an example of this or retract this
    claim. This is extremely generous, given that you claim this
    happens "frequently".

    PSR

    Postscript: The comment that you think the example ludicrous
    shows you do not understand what the example meant.