Re: New list?

From: Richard Wein (rwein@lineone.net)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 08:50:09 EST

    My thanks to the two (IIRC) of you who responded to my suggestion of
    starting a new list. I don't think this is enough to make it worthwhile
    (even on the "If you build it, they will come" principle), so I've abandoned
    the idea.

    Instead, I recently joined the Meta Reiterations list. This list does have a
    couple of irrational evolution deniers (including one particularly impolite
    fellow!), but there are also plenty of people interested in serious
    discussions, more oriented towards the philosophy of science than the
    pro-/anti-evolution debate.

    Richard Wein (Tich)