Designed Designers?

From: Bertvan@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 13:54:49 EDT

    Subj: Re: Designed Designers?

    Steve
    >He's got a point, Stephen. The way you think about design leaves you
    >wide open to an unfalsifiability charge. If we formulate notions of
    >design so that it will be "detected" no matter what the outcome, then
    >design is a tautology -- precisely what ID'ers accuse natural selection &
    >survival of the fittest as being.

    Bertvan:
    Hi Steve,
    I would be content to leave it at that. Which ever seems best supported by
    the evidence - Design or Random mutation and natural selection. Neither can
    be falsified and neither should be imposed upon anyone (including school
    children) as "scientific truth".

    Bertvan
    http://member.aol.com/bertvan