Re: Designed Designers?

From: billwald@juno.com
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 21:36:43 EDT

    Dear Bertvan

    > Perhaps you define creativity and spontaneity
    >as accidental events, with out plan, purpose, or design. I distinguish
    >between accidents and free will/spontaneity/creativity - and the latter
    >always includes intelligence and purpose (by my definition).

    From a human point of view, I agree, even if the purpose might be
    subconscience.
    I was thinking along the lines of "The Devil made me do it," - (old Redd
    Foxx line?).

    If there was a Christian concept God and he influenced our
    decision-making process is there an experiment that would detect his
    influence? Should I vote for Bush or Harry Browne? (Gots to get in a
    commercial for Harry Browne >G<) Is God whispering in my ear, "Browne,
    Browne?" Or is God making a "Browne" synapse more conductive than the
    "Bush" synapse? (if that's how the brain works)

    billwald@juno.com

    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.