Re: Designed Designers?

From: Steven P Crawford (stevenpcrawford@juno.com)
Date: Sat Aug 05 2000 - 09:21:37 EDT

    He's got a point, Stephen. The way you think about design leaves you
    wide open to an unfalsifiability charge. If we formulate notions of
    design so that it will be "detected" no matter what the outcome, then
    design is a tautology -- precisely what ID'ers accuse natural selection &
    survival of the fittest as being.

    Steve C.

    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.