Subject: Re: Four items of possible controversy

From: bpayne15@juno.com
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 22:22:49 EST

    Burgy wrote: That there are those who hold the
    consecration ought to be opposed on moral grounds and are not influenced
    by Ahmanson is not contested; I know some and they are my friends. In
    point of fact I myself have no position on the consecration; there are
    rational and persuasive arguments on either side (obviously) and, not
    being Episcopal, I have not studied them sufficiently to take a position.

    I write: Here's a cogent argument against ordination of homosexual
    bishops. Ken Ham would argue that this vector has a common root with
    OEC.

    Bill