Re: Subject: Re: Four items of possible controversy

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 17:53:44 EST

    In a message dated 11/17/03 1:17:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
    michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk writes:
    This I took down from the Talkorigins website. It is similar to the old
    Dutch Reformed (Much Deformed) Church stuff of 30 years ago to support
    Apartheid. Some of the stuff I have from my sojourn there is pretty awful.

    It is pretty sick isn't it? Now if my name was Ken Ham I would say every YEC
    was a racist. But then I do base my ethics on Leviticus 19!!!.

    Regards

    Michael

    Is the ICR's Henry Morris racist?

    By Richard Trott
    enry M. Morris, among many other creationists, has tried to discredit
    evolutionary theory by arguing that evolution is a pillar of racism. For