Re: Subject: Re: Four items of possible controversy

From: John W Burgeson (jwburgeson@juno.com)
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 10:47:19 EST

    Bill wrote: "I write: Here's a cogent argument against ordination of
    homosexual
    bishops. Ken Ham would argue that this vector has a common root with
    OEC.

    Bill

    Subject: Dr. Peter Jones-Christian Witness to a Pagan Planet>>

    I found Dr. Jones' arguments neither cogent nor persuasive, except
    perhaps to those who have already made upo their minds on the subject. He
    "preaches to the choir."

    The issues are much deeper than he seems to understand. He seems to never
    have studied any counterarguments. Since I take no position myself, I
    don't wish to comment further.

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!