Re: Subject: Re: Four items of possible controversy

From: Michael Roberts (michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Sat Nov 15 2003 - 15:50:16 EST

    Remember that Apartheid had its basis in anti-evolution and creationism.

    Also people like Henry Morris as well puts forward the myth of Sons of
    Ham being negroes and are of limited intelligence. (Though one son of Ham
    does seem to be so!)

    It is not a cogent argument of Ken Ham but rather a dishonest, and totally
    unloving smear campaign designed to win over devout Christians who do not
    have the knowledge to refute it.
    I do not know how Ham can say it and face God on his knees or at the
    communion table.

    I cannot help feeling that the likes of Ham have removed 3 verses from Lev
    19 - viz vs 11, 15-6 and 18 for starters but only retains Lev 18 22. and 20
    13. Mark you the gay Christians must reject Lev 19 vs 18 as well to be
    consistent.

    If I were given a choice of YEC or allowing gays I would choose the latter
    for being more moral.

    And to Creationist colleges. Ole Henry's list is confused - he didnt mention
    several colleges which have YEC staff - Trinity Deerfield, Taylor IN and I
    personally know that several of his YEC colleges have non-YEC staff. If I as
    a Brit can poke holes so easily then it msut be wrong.

    Michael