Re: A "God" Part of the Brain?

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 13:59:59 EDT

    In a message dated 8/14/03 9:48:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    Dawsonzhu@aol.com writes:

    > I'm not quite sure what you are asking here? Are you thinking
    > that animals can have faith too. Or intelligent life on other
    > planets (if there is any)?

    Animals do not need faith. They behave instinctively. Only men with free will
    need faith. Any being with free will (who cannot intuitively discern the will
    of God) needs faith. Animals need not discern the will of God. The will of
    God is programmed into their instincts. They cannot deviate from that program.
    That's what the fall is all about. We can deviate from God's willl and we do.
    This is worked out in my paper - True Religion - available on request.
    rich faussette