Re: A "God" Part of the Brain?

From: Jay Willingham (jaywillingham@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 14:30:39 EDT

    Recent research indicates animals learn and reason, sharks included, and are not mere automatons of instinct.

    As a dog trainer, I have seen remarkable examples of animal learning and perception, especially in mature dogs that serve as assistance dogs to the handicapped. Guide dogs for the blind are the least of these phenomenal animals

    Perhaps only man is prideful enough to think that his reasoning is powerful enough to explain everything.