Future of this list?

From: Terry M. Gray (grayt@lamar.colostate.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 17:41:18 EDT

    Hi everyone,

    I'm seriously considering shutting down the evolution list in the near
    future. My distance from Calvin College (the host institution) is
    increasing and consequently they are wanting to see someone local take over
    the management of the list or to have it relocated.

    I am in the process of relocating the archives to the ASA server
    (www.asa3.org/archive/evolution) and would plan to continue to make them
    available.

    It seems to me that there are plenty of forums where this discussion can
    continue, possibly even moving some of it to the ASA list. Although we
    haven't settled exactly on what to do, it is likely that the ASA list will
    continue, but not at Calvin--probably through the ASA server.

    Let me hear from you, either on the list itself or via email to me privately.

    TG

    Fort Collins, Colorado 80523
    grayt@lamar.colostate.edu http://www.chm.colostate.edu/~grayt/
    phone: 970-491-7003 fax: 970-491-1801