Re: Future of this list?

From: Susan Brassfield Cogan (susanb@telepath.com)
Date: Fri Oct 06 2000 - 22:44:16 EDT

    At 07:47 PM 10/06/2000 -0600, you wrote:
    >I would be glad for you to shut it down. I only hope that group doesn't
    >move over to the ASA list.
    >
    >I tried to get off the list earlier this week, but haven't succeded yet.
    >I don't enjoy the discussion of the skeptics.
    >
    >Bill

    the instructions for getting off the list were sent to you when you first
    joined the list. I have them archived on my work computer and will post
    them to the list tomorrow.

    Susan

    --------

    Always ask. Hang out with people who make you laugh. Love as many people as
    you can. Read everything you can get your hands on. Take frequent naps.
    Watch as little television as you can stand. Tell people what you want. Do
    what you love as much as you can. Dance every day.
    --------
    Please visit my website:
    http://www.telepath.com/susanb