Re: Future of this list?

From: Richard Wein (rwein@lineone.net)
Date: Sat Oct 07 2000 - 06:13:50 EDT

    From: Susan Brassfield Cogan <susanb@telepath.com>
    >the instructions for getting off the list were sent to you when you first
    >joined the list. I have them archived on my work computer and will post
    >them to the list tomorrow.

    Here are the instructions...

    A help document for this list software can be obtained by sending email
    to majordomo@calvin.edu with the word "help" (no quotes) in the body of the
    message.

    Posts to this distribution list should be sent to evolution@calvin.edu.

    An archive of this list is available via World Wide Web at the URL:

           http://www.calvin.edu/~grayt/mailevolution/

    Terry Gray in the Chemistry Department at Colorado State University is
    managing this list. He can be contacted by email at
    grayt@lamar.colostate.edu