Posting from other resources

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 23:20:35 EDT

    I had not read the posting rules. And since I assumed that it was ok to post
    references and short excerpts of work found online I never thought about
    these issues. I would like to hear the feedback of the people on this group.
    Should references be limited to the links only? Or can one also quote limited
    exerpts when appropriate for the argument?

    Certainly my intention was never to embarass. DNAunion seems to have joined
    this group at about the same time that I posted an excerpt from him/her that
    I considered relevant to the comments made by NucAcids.