Re: Posting from other resources

From: FMAJ1019@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 00:41:30 EDT

    In a message dated 10/1/2000 9:36:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time, DNAunion
    writes:

    << >FMA: I was working under the assumption of fair use. I was not aware that
    public
    mailing lists and website discussion forums fell under a different category.
    If that is the case or if this is against board policy then I have to
    apologize for referencing such groups and will refrain from quoting them. It
    is and it was certainly not my intention to embarass people on this group or
    to violate the board rules.

    DNAunion: Perhaps I was not totally clear. I was not meaning to sound so
    authoritative or condeming of your actions. My intent was to head off any
    future "yeah, well DNAunion also said ..." comments.

    Actually I was not even aware of your presence on the Calvin reflector until
    after I posted but I was not even using your comment as evidence against you.
    I do realize from reading the rest of the document that there is more to the
    story but I still believe your comments were valid.