Re: evidence and logic

From: billwald@juno.com
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 12:04:16 EDT

    > genetics meant that the factors of inheritance don't
    >blend, they're particulate. One new gene can make a big change, and the
    >new feature won't be swamped out or diluted, it will spread through the
    >population intact.

    In a million words or less <G> would someone please explain why the old
    discussions of dominant and recessive genes seem to describe what we see
    in real life? Doesn't this require blending? If the genetic factors are
    particulate then why do we have gradations of skin color in humans? Why
    does white skin color appear to be recessive?

    billwald@juno.com
    Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.