Re: David Limbaugh at UNCW

From: Innovatia <dennis@innovatia.com>
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 14:23:30 EDT

Moorad,

> The purpose of my post was to announce an interesting talk and make it
> known to people who would want to attend. Every politician has a
> worldview that has an effect in his/her life and through that in the
> actions he/she takes as a representative of those who elected him/her.
> The worldview of President Bush is that provided by the Christian faith.
> You can make whatever you want of that--especially when you vote.

I would like to believe that W is a Christian but there is far too much
evidence against it. One place to start to find out is with the Bush dynasty
background, going back to Preston Bush; to what being a member of the Skull
& Bones society of Yale entails (W has never repudiated his membership), to
whose airplane W was flying around in as governor of TX - for starters.

As a Supreme Court lawyer I know says: "The deeper you dig, the dirtier it
gets." So far, I have yet to find another ASAer who has really picked up a
shovel.

Dennis Feucht