Re: David Limbaugh at UNCW

From: <jwburgeson@juno.com>
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 18:47:58 EDT

Roger wrote: "I realize that you have strongly held opinions regarding
abortion and conservative politics in general, but please be retrospect
in making such
statements as this. IMHO, this is the worst accusation you can make of a
fellow Christian. Difference of (political or scientific) opinion does
not equate with lack of the saving grace of Christ."

I did not take it as an accusation, and I don't thing Moorad meant it
that way, but rather it was an honest statement of his bewilderment. Or
maybe he was genuinely concerned about my status with the almighty. In
both cases, the question, while it could have been worded differently,
was taken (by me) as not being inappropriate. (Well - it was at first,
but then I had a chance to reflect on it. That is an advantage of this
medium).

Thanks

jb

                www.burgy.50megs.com/walter.htm (I consider myself a
liberal; this link defines that word for me.)

Now includes pop-up blocker!