Re: So what?!

From: Howard J. Van Till (hvantill@chartermi.net)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 09:08:53 EST

    From: "Vernon Jenkins" <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>

    > The message [revealed by the numero-geometrical structures that I have
    > discovered in the biblical text] is uncovered by the application of simple
    > logic. It is twofold:

    omit #1

    > (2) The widely-experienced adverse reaction to the phenomena reveals a
    > serious flaw in man’s mental faculties. This of course is completely in
    > line with biblical expectations – confirming, in particular, Jer.17:9
    > (which otherwise might well be considered unbelievable!)

    Vernon,

    What you seem to be saying is this: Anyone who disagrees with Vernon's
    theory that these numero-geometrical structures were placed in the text by
    God to serve as proof of divine biblical inspiration is a person whose
    mental faculties are seriously flawed and whose "heart is deceitful above
    all things and beyond cure."

    If that is what you intended to convey, I hereby award you First Prize for
    posting one of the most self-serving and arrogant abuses of Scripture that I
    have ever seen.

    Howard Van Till