So what?!

From: Vernon Jenkins (vernon.jenkins@virgin.net)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 19:55:08 EST

    Dear All,

    Some years ago my work on the numero-geometrical structure that underpins the Hebrew of the Bible's first verse caught the attention of an eminent Professor of Anaesthetics here in the UK. He later commented: "What you do not make clear are your conclusions as to whether any message has been uncovered. It is difficult to understand the purpose of such extreme ingenuity unless some important message was intended." Here, in brief, is the answer I gave:

    The message is uncovered by the application of simple logic. It is twofold:

    (1) Whereas we may by faith have _believed_ the Judaeo-Christian Scriptures to be divinely inspired, and the unique repository of revealed truth, we now _know_ this to be so.

    (2) The widely-experienced adverse reaction to the phenomena reveals a serious flaw in man's mental faculties. This of course is completely in line with biblical expectations - confirming, in particular, Jer.17:9 (which otherwise might well be considered unbelievable!)

    Vernon

    http://www.otherbiblecode.com

    PS For further details see "A Theory of Divine Intent" at http://homepage.virgin.net/tgvernon.jenkins/TDI.htm