Re: Oppressive YEC

From: Guy Blanchet (guyblanchet@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 06:54:44 EDT

    > Glenn,

    > [....] No, Guy, all roads lead to the conclusion of a young-earth. [...]

    > see http://www.glenn.morton.btinternet.co.uk/dmd.htm
    > for lots of creation/evolution information
    > anthropology/geology/paleontology/theology\
    > personal stories of struggle

    Sorry for deleting your text. But I did leave one sentence appearing
    near the end
    just to prove that I read it all. (By the way I think there in a typo in that
    sentence.)

    I must say that I'm quite impressed with all of the energy put into this by
    experts around the world. However, I think our definitions of
    verification don't
    match. To verify the old earth theory one would be required to build a time
    machine and go backward in time to actually check out what in fact
    occured. I can
    picture you at the controls of this machine. Let me see. You would
    first dial in
    year 8000 BC and then proceed backwards from there second by second.....very
    carefully....just in case....

    Keep on truckin' Glenn! In the meantime the earth is getting older.

    Regards