Re: Fair Fight

From: Vernon Jenkins (vernon.jenkins@virgin.net)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 16:15:08 EDT

    Dick,

    It has obviously escaped your attention that you too stand guilty of
    rejecting evidence that doesn't fit your understanding of things. I
    refer, of course, to the numero-geometrical phenomena that underpin and
    unite the Bible's opening Hebrew words, the Greek form of the Creator's
    Name, and that key verse, Rev.13:18.

    What you refer to as "a lawyer's tactic and a YEC tactic" is (as Bob
    correctly points out) universal, and an inevitable consequence of the
    Fall - and, moreover, clearly enunciated in God's strictures concerning
    man (eg Jer.17:9). In an ideal world those who call themselves
    'Christians' would, no doubt, " tell it straight". But alas, in this
    life that can never be!

    Vernon

    http://www.otherbiblecode.com