Re: Fair Fight

From: Dick Fischer (dickfischer@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 18:40:50 EDT

    Vernon Jenkins wrote:

    >Dick,
    >
    >It has obviously escaped your attention that you too stand guilty of
    >rejecting evidence that doesn't fit your understanding of things. I refer,
    >of course, to the numero-geometrical phenomena that underpin and unite the
    >Bible's opening Hebrew words, the Greek form of the Creator's Name, and
    >that key verse, Rev.13:18.

    I do not pretend to understand even the slightest bit about the
    "numero-geometrical phenomena" to which you refer, nor do I know what would
    be its applicability to hermeneutics. Also, if you look at your email, you
    will see that I made no comment when it was discussed.

    I do remember that you found some absolutely remarkable mathematical
    wonders about the year 2000. When nothing particular happened that year, I
    kind of lost interest. Hope you forgive me.

    Dick Fischer - The Origins Solution - www.orisol.com
    "The answer we should have known about 150 years ago"