Re: Fair Fight

From: Dick Fischer (dickfischer@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 17:36:53 EDT

    Bob wrote:

    >Please name one person who has not selected evidence to suit his or her own
    >theory and neglected or rejected evidence that does not. We all do.

    You are describing a lawyer's tactic, and a YEC tactic. I would hope that
    those of us who bear the "Christian label" are not picking and choosing
    what fits and what does not. If I knew where Jesus' bones were buried, I'd
    shout it from the roof tops. Any of us should. That's what separates us
    and safeguards our Christian message.

    Dick Fischer - The Origins Solution - www.orisol.com
    "The answer we should have known about 150 years ago"