Re: Genesis One that Fits

From: SteamDoc@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 12:54:36 EST

    Howard Van Till may be too modest to mention it, but in my opinion Jim (and anybody else who wants to start thinking about these issues in a way that respects the Bible for what it is and God's revelation in nature for what it is) would do well to read Howard's book "The Fourth Day." It is very much about how to let the Bible be the Bible (and let science be science) with regard to these contentious questions.

    Best of all, it is now available again after being out of print for several years, and can be ordered through the major online sellers.

    Allan Harvey, steamdoc@aol.com