RE: 19th century YECs.

From: Glenn Morton (glenn.morton@btinternet.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 22:29:05 EST

    Hi Jon,

    Well, no I can not be sure as my Genesis Flood is in storage in
    ouston.:-( But I remember that there were reports of those disappointed that
    Price wasn't more properly thanked. But I can be sure of that either.

    >This is a very mixed bag. Miller and Whewell are not in the same
    >category as
    >most of the others.

    Of course it is a mixed bag. I didn't say they were the same. What I said
    was that there was lots of interest in the creation science area, which I
    would contend indicates that the laity were quite interested. This is
    similar to today. YOu could list the books on the area and also have quite a
    mixed bag.

    personal stories of struggle