Re: Glenn makes front page of AiG today

From: Darryl Maddox (dpmaddox@arn.net)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 23:46:15 EST

    They are not convinced because they do not understand the full weight of
    your arguments. It is easy to disbelieve what you do not know and I will
    argue that untill they have spent as many years studying geology and seeing
    it work time and time again, as they have studying religion and seeing it
    change peoples lives, they will choose to preserve their own beliefs by
    simply ignoring your information.

    How many hard core communists ever become capitalists? How many hard core
    entrepeneurs ever become communists? How often have you seen two people of
    radically different opinions and different educational and experiental
    backgrounds talk TO each other instead of AT each other? To change one's
    convictions is to change one's self and few adults are willing to take that
    risk. They know what they are now. They do not know, but fear, what they
    may become if they change.

    Darryl