PCA Creation Report

From: Jack Haas (haasJ@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 07:57:38 EST

    Greetings:

    I have placed the Presbyterian Church of America Report on Creation at the ASA web site. This long
    (perhaps 60 pages, depending on your font size) document reflects the desire of a conservative denomination to come to grips with our favorite topic. Although there is something that will offend everyone, this careful and comprehensive study lays out the subject in an impartial fashion that provides
    a reading of the values and problems of the major views and concludes that the church should be able to live with diversity.

     http://www.asa3.org/ASA/topics/Evolution/PCA-Report2000.html

    Jack Haas
    ASA Web Editor
    http://www.asa3.org