Re: PCA Creation Report

From: John W Burgeson (burgytwo@juno.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 15:00:10 EST

    Jack wrote: "I have placed the Presbyterian Church of America Report on
    Creation at the ASA web site. "

    Jack -- it would seem to me that this is a "good" thing, but that reports
    by other denominational bodies ought also to appear there. I don't know
    that the PCUSA (my denomination) has such a statement, but I do know we
    have a sister organization to the ASA which may well have created one.

    Burgy (John Burgeson)

    This is my home page but it has been down for several days.

    www.Burgy.50megs.com

    GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
    http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.