Re: Creation Jokes (An Apology)

From: William B. Peters (bpeters@siu.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 11:53:06 EDT

    I think that we should lighten up a little bit. How are we truly
    supposed to not offend anyone? THE GOSPEL IS OFFENSIVE TO
    NON-BELIEVERS!!!!! Should we compromise and stay quiet? I understand
    the concern, but my OPINION is that this is getting ridiculous.
    Just an opinion. I am now sorry that I even brought the subject up.
    It does say much about how this world infects christians.

    --
    William B. Peters
    Biochemistry/Molecular Biology