Re: Creation Jokes (An Apology)

From: Dale K Stalnaker (Dale.K.Stalnaker@grc.nasa.gov)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 09:02:17 EDT

    Harry Cook <cook@oanet.com> writes:

    >And I (HCook) would add: This just is not very funny if you think
    >about what it says about women (IMHO). So I would suggest,
    >instead:
    >Eve is talking to Adam: "Will you always love me?!"
    >Adam replies: "Who else is there?!"
    >--------------------
    >Harry Cook
    >15032 84 Ave
    >Edmonton, AB T5R 3X5

    You're right, the "politically incorrect" joke I carelessly
    suggested was NOT funny.

    I like your addendum by itself, but I don't think anything
    would have helped matters after the audience is insulted.

    My apologies to anyone who was offended!

    Dale Stalnaker
    Dale K. Stalnaker
    NASA/Glenn Research Center
    Power & Propulsion Office