Re: Possible impact of ID

From: glenn morton (mortongr@flash.net)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 11:34:44 EST

    Moorad wrote:
    > The issues raised by ID can be most profitable to those who insist that
    all
    > is matter/energy. To the theist, ID is a possible venue to integrate
    > science and religion. The way God interacts with the physical is a
    difficult
    > problem. Humans will never figure it out. What makes sense to someone may
    be
    > nonsense to another. I do not believe in deism and some of what I read can
    > easily qualify as such. History is not preprogrammed by God. I am remind
    of
    > the movie "Casablanca" where the ending was written as the movie was being
    > done. I am sure God is more like that than having a script exactly written
    > from beginning to end, there must be room for human free will.

    So you don't believe that God can predict the future, that God is not
    omnipotent and omniscient? To say that the future is not preprogrammed by
    God goes against much of what the scripture indicates of God's power.

    glenn

    Foundation, Fall and Flood
    Adam, Apes and Anthropology
    http://www.flash.net/~mortongr/dmd.htm