Re: Thank you all/Gore Stories

From: Jon Wilkman (jwilkman@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 12:44:27 EDT

    I'm not sure this qualifies as gore, but as a tender young director in my
    early 20s, I was directing a documentary which included a scene of child
    birth. As one who only recently learned how such events originate, I was
    hard at work, watching it all happen, when the moment came. Looking over
    the shoulder of the cameraman, I witnessed a little head emerging from from
    the nether region of a young mother-to-be. Later, in the editing room, the
    footage became a gag reel classic. Clearly heard on the sound track is my
    astonished response to what I was witnessing -- "JESUS CHRIST!" (no
    religious connotation intented).
    Jon