Re: Thank you all/Gore Stories

From: Quinatwork@aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 10:41:46 EDT

    You guys have it on the gore stories. The closet to having something
    disturbing was a program we did on heart transplantation. There was one
    sequence where they we talking about doing transplants on infants. I'm
    cutting along (no pun intended) when an object came into the frame that
    provided scale to the scene. Then it hits me what I'm looking at. This
    baby's new heart is the size of a medium size plum. It took me a moment to
    regain my composure. It also makes me very thankful to have healthy kids.

    Quin

    The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of The Benjamin Franklin
    Literary and Medical Society or anyone else but moi.

    Quinton A. Lee
    Director of Televison/MIS Coordinator
    The Saturday Evening Post
    1100 Waterway Blvd.