Re: A new private mailing list?

From: Huxter4441@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 12:55:47 EDT

    In a message dated 10/10/2000 11:12:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    susanb@telepath.com writes:

    << Allen Roy wrote:

    >Unless a email list is restricted in some way or another it soon becomes
    >dominated by vocal, opinionated believers in evolutionism. I am also a
    >member of the CRSnet (Creation Research Society) email list. After troubles
    >with having the list open to most anyone, they restricted membership to
    >those who join the society. While it is sad that not as many people can be
    >involved, that is balanced by the ability to be able to discuss topics
    >without the noise and raspberries of antagonistic acolytes of evolutionism.

    I wonder if Allen ever visited the ARN discussion forum - there one finds the
    self-contratulatory self-proclaimed geniuses of ID profess their admiration
    for each other and their pity for the poor, blinded materialists....

    I'll bet the CRSnet group is oh so full of insightful intellectual exchanges
    between creation science researchers, critiquing each others opinions and
    views such that weaknesses in their logic and flaws in their data
    interpretation are brought to light to avoid being embarrassed in the public
    sphere....

    NOT.